No worries, what I am sharing are those I have visited and given my rating myself. By the way, I am not a professional advertiser, so please forgive me for any shortcomings. Just a hint, I am sharing not more than 10 places from the 7,100 plus unique islands that the country boasts of. Fair enough?
Why Palawan? Because it is the location of the Subterranean National Park. One of the finalist in the new list of the world's natural wonders. The underground river, yes, I wrote it right is a an 8 kilometer river inside a cave. The cave is like a cathedral inside that presents stalactites and stalagmites sculptured by nature to different magnificent images. Believe me your jaw will drop on what you will see.
Hereunder are some pictures:




Anyway, the Palawan Subtarranean river is not the only tourist spot that you can enjoy in Palawan. You can also go to Honda Bay which is just within Palawan which boasts of abudnant marine life. I am a beach lover and have gone snorkeling on my many beatiful sites but this is the only place where I really swam wish schools of jack fish. Beleive me it, it will really be an experience worth treasuring.
Honda Bay pictures:



Thanks Alfred for promoting Philippines ^__^ I know now where my next beach destination other than Boracay :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are SO exciting! I may not have the chance to visit there but you provided me the chance to "see" the amazing scene in Philippines! I like those coconut trees. Come back to Edmonton, it's so cold outside...Freezing...
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are good for my soul. I love looking at them.
ReplyDeleteI am touched by your beautiful pictures and beautiful article. I hope I have chance to visit philippines in the future.
ReplyDeleteHi! Alfred, I didn’t go yet in Palawan. I want to visit that place someday. I like boating but I don’t know how to swim.
ReplyDelete